Get MODIFIED

Pardon the short post today.  I'm nursing a cold, prepping for BEA, and working on edits for book two, but I wanted to share some awesomeness with you.  But first - is anyone interested in seeing pics from BEA on this blog?  I'd be happy to do a recap in coming weeks.

ANYWAY my lovely publisher has put together a free kindle edition of the opening chapters of
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (Feiwel and Friends)
Crewel by Gennifer Albin (Farrar Straus Giroux Books for Young Readers)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Henry Holt Books for Young Readers)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Feiwel and Friends)
All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin (Farrar Straus Giroux Books for Young Readers) Enclave by Ann Aguirre (Feiwel and Friends)
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride (Henry Holt Books for Young Readers)
in 
MODIFIED: Cyborgs, Mutants, and Dystopia, which you can pre-order and have delivered directly to your kindle for free.


So far I've read Cinder and Shadow and Bone this year, and I have to say they are amazing.  You definitely want to grab this and check them out!

No comments: